- Property Listings Data provides the most complete set of property listings data available on the market – including information on asking prices, rental yields, sales agreed and core property attributes
- The product has a wide range of uses across the property industry and provides valuable insight to lenders, developers and investors
- Property Listings Data can be tailored to the bespoke needs of customers and is available in easy-to-use batch file formats
Hometrack has launched a Property Listings Data product for property professionals – which can provide a wide range of listings information to power better decision-making.
Powered by Zoopla data, the product, which is the most complete set of property listings data available on the market, can be tailored to the bespoke needs of customers and includes geographical splits, number of price reductions, rental yields, available stock, sales agreed and core property attributes like floor area and year built.
Over 80% of the listings included in Property Listings Data are UPRN matched, meaning customers can overlay the product with their own internal data to support instant analysis and decision-making.
Property Listings Data has a wide range of uses for various customers in the property industry and beyond. These include lenders, developers, investors, insurance providers and utility companies.
Examples of how Property Listings Data can be used:
- Lenders can use it to surface properties to their customers who wish to move and power their mortgage and lending discussions
- Estate agents can use it to see how their listings are performing against others in their local market through data like time to sell
- Utility providers can use the listings data to see if their customer lists a property for sale and rent. This gives them time to engage with the customer ahead of moving and provide them with a competitive deal
To find out more about Property Listings Data, property professionals can visit here.
Commenting on the launch, Ross Allan, Head of Property Data Solutions at Hometrack said: “We’re excited to launch our new Property Listings Data product which is just the start of Hometrack’s journey to meet our customers’ constantly advancing data needs.
“Right now, we can provide our customers with the most functional and detailed set of property data in the market. But this is only the beginning and ultimately our goal is to provide our customers with a full data analytics software solution that they can embed within their infrastructure to not only improve their decision-making, but also simplify it.”
Leo Xiong, Director, Real Estate Economist at IMMO said: “Hometrack has been a great data partner for IMMO, whose high quality data products help us achieve instant knowledge of market movements and deep analysis of the UK residential market. They have also been very flexible and responsive in providing additional data service to meet the high data requirements of IMMO’s proprietary technologies.”